AGM Minutes - 28 March 2017
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Minutes of previous AGM, these were circulated previously and were proposed on a motion by Duncan McLaren and seconded Ania Lomax.
3. General Secretary's Report was published on the Aegis website prior to the AGM. This was taken as read and it was proposed by Fiona Steele and seconded by Brian McDaid.
4. Treasurer's Report was prepared by Sandra Easson there were no questions arising from it. The report was proposed by Maria Clark and seconded by Duncan McLaren.
a) adoption of audited accounts to 30 June 2016; these were published on our website prior to the meeting, there were no questions arising. They were passed on a motion proposed by Ania Lomax and seconded by Brian McDaid.
b) appointment of auditors for 2016-2017. The meeting agreed to change our auditors from Thompson Cooper to Lyn Cunningham Associates. This was unanimously agreed, proposed by Sandra Easson and seconded by Fiona Steele.
5. Resolutions, no resolutions were raised.
6. Open Forum, no further business arising.
The meeting closed at 4.09 pm with a vote of thanks to the chair.